Skip to main content

A daily chores; Laundry...


It past 4 pm on this Saturday afternoon. Just done the laundry; washing done, and the load are in the Dryer. While waiting for it to dry I am whiling the time at the Serambi reading and Surfing the Net. Outside it looks like it going to rain. I could hear the sound of the distance thunder. The weather is getting cooler and I believe it would rain soon. Near me Tam the mother cat is sleeping on her favourites chair while Kenet is in a Box that I got yesterday for them to play; you know cats love to play in the box. At 10 minutes to 5 pm the load in the Dryer had dried. I took it out and got it folded and put it in the cupboard. The one that need ironing would be send to the Laundry nearby for ironing with the other pieces from past drying. At this age there are only two of us in the house all the time; the kids and grandkids come over only from time only. We do not have maid except the maid from our daughter's house would come to do the heavy cleaning. Other daily chore we did it ourselves. Anyway, since this culture of sharing the house-whole chore have been going on since we got married some fifty six years ago, everything we do are just second nature to both of us. Moreover, I love to do the handy thing around the house and enjoyed it. So, folks that is life at this moment in time. 

Have a nice day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The city of Kuala Lumpur...

This is an image of the city as seen through my lens.  Taken using the mirrorless camera Fujifilm with a 230  mm lens. At 8.08 am today 9.5 2023. Enjoy it folks.

Halwa Maskat...

Sudah lama tidak merasai Halwa Maskat. Sangat sukar untuk dapat dibeli dipasaran pada masa ini. Puas dicari tetapi yang dapat tidaklah sesedap yang dibuat sendiri. Ini kerana bukan senang hendak membuatnya. Pertama hanya boleh dibuat dengan mengunakan Periok atau Belanga Tembaga. Belanga tredisi ini masih dibuat di Terengganu dan boleh dapat dibeli di Pasar Payang di Kuala Terengganu. Mengodel dan mengacawnya tampa berhenti mengambil masa tidak kurang dari tiga jam. Oleh itu hanya dengan menguna Belanga Tembaga yang tebal ini sajalah dapat menjamin juadah tredisi ini betul betul menjadi. Seminggu sudah NekNyang siapkan bahan bahan nya dan pada pagi Sabtu 7.11.20 ini bersama dengan anak dan cucu telah dapat dibuatnya. Alhamdulillah. Memang sedap. Recipe nya adalah turunmenurun dari Ayah saya yang membuat juadah ini sebagai makanan istimewa dihidang dan dijual direstaurannya di Kuantan pada setiap bulan Ramadan. Nasib baiklah isteri saya Asmah pada masa itu berumor dalam leng

The Sunrise at Teluk Cempedak...

We were in Kuantan for a short holiday. As usual I always take the time to watch the sunrise at Teluk Cempedak; a beach that I call my own. I grew up playing on that sandy beach from the age of seven years old and I felt in love with the sea. So going to that beach is a ritual that I never missed to do whenever I am in Kuantan.  Early that Saturday morning of September 3, 2016 I woke early and with my nephew driving we left for the beach at around 6.30am. According to the data I had the sun would rise at Teluk Cempedak at 7.01am that morning. When we arrived at the beach there were already others there waiting for the sun to rise. I had brought my latest camera the Canon EOS M10 with me. It is a Mirrorless camera, the new new generation of the DSLR. It is much smaller than the DSLR and have interchangeable lens. As soon as I got there I walk along the beach and enjoy the freshness of the morning air. Yonder at the horizon I could see some light as the the sun makes it