Skip to main content

Just Rambling...

1- Today Sunday the kitchen closed. Leftovers dah habis so my spouse suggest that just cook rice and buy the Lauk. With confidence I drove to Ampang Point and park the car in front of the Kampong Thai restaurant and found the shop closed. Then drive on and saw a new Chinese Muslim restaurant, parked the car and as I walk I saw a notice Not open. I then drive back to the Mokcik warong at Jalan 1 Ampang Jaya that sell Thai food and found that too is closed. I call my spouse and she suggest try another Thai restaurant at the back. I move on and park my car and got out, on seeing me one of the worker say it not open until 12.00 noon. At that time it was 11.30 am and I ask whether I could order a takeaway. The worker say they only take order at 12 and not now. I then drive home. My spouse say just buy the usual at McDonald's. I drove to the McDonald's drive in and bought 2 set of Filet of Fish, the only food that we could take from that fast-food. That folks is the the story of our life this Sunday morning. Ha ha!

2- I terminated my Unifi Service that cost me RM189.75 a month for a 50 Mbps speed plus the Unifi TV. Instead I opted for the Maxis Fiber that give a 30 Mbps plus Fiber optic cable to my two Astro decoders which I had subscribed long ago using the Astro satellite dish, which we know too well that the TV service is interrupted whenever it rains. Now with the Fiber optics cables attached to the same Astro decoders (call the hybrid) whenever it rains the TV programs is not interrupted (it switch automatically to cable when it rains) So now come rain or shine we get to watch the Astro TV. It cost an additional RM89.00 to my monthly Astro Account. With that I saved RM100 a month for not using the Unifi Account but still get good WiFi service and an uninterrupted Astro TV.

Have a nice day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The city of Kuala Lumpur...

This is an image of the city as seen through my lens.  Taken using the mirrorless camera Fujifilm with a 230  mm lens. At 8.08 am today 9.5 2023. Enjoy it folks.

Halwa Maskat...

Sudah lama tidak merasai Halwa Maskat. Sangat sukar untuk dapat dibeli dipasaran pada masa ini. Puas dicari tetapi yang dapat tidaklah sesedap yang dibuat sendiri. Ini kerana bukan senang hendak membuatnya. Pertama hanya boleh dibuat dengan mengunakan Periok atau Belanga Tembaga. Belanga tredisi ini masih dibuat di Terengganu dan boleh dapat dibeli di Pasar Payang di Kuala Terengganu. Mengodel dan mengacawnya tampa berhenti mengambil masa tidak kurang dari tiga jam. Oleh itu hanya dengan menguna Belanga Tembaga yang tebal ini sajalah dapat menjamin juadah tredisi ini betul betul menjadi. Seminggu sudah NekNyang siapkan bahan bahan nya dan pada pagi Sabtu 7.11.20 ini bersama dengan anak dan cucu telah dapat dibuatnya. Alhamdulillah. Memang sedap. Recipe nya adalah turunmenurun dari Ayah saya yang membuat juadah ini sebagai makanan istimewa dihidang dan dijual direstaurannya di Kuantan pada setiap bulan Ramadan. Nasib baiklah isteri saya Asmah pada masa itu berumor dalam leng

The Sunrise at Teluk Cempedak...

We were in Kuantan for a short holiday. As usual I always take the time to watch the sunrise at Teluk Cempedak; a beach that I call my own. I grew up playing on that sandy beach from the age of seven years old and I felt in love with the sea. So going to that beach is a ritual that I never missed to do whenever I am in Kuantan.  Early that Saturday morning of September 3, 2016 I woke early and with my nephew driving we left for the beach at around 6.30am. According to the data I had the sun would rise at Teluk Cempedak at 7.01am that morning. When we arrived at the beach there were already others there waiting for the sun to rise. I had brought my latest camera the Canon EOS M10 with me. It is a Mirrorless camera, the new new generation of the DSLR. It is much smaller than the DSLR and have interchangeable lens. As soon as I got there I walk along the beach and enjoy the freshness of the morning air. Yonder at the horizon I could see some light as the the sun makes it