Skip to main content

Beautiful People Beautiful Mind...


Thursday the twentieth of August was a beautiful day. After an early lunch I decided to go to the KLCC just to while my time there. It a mall that I love to go and enjoy my time in the atmosphere of the first world. Been there is just like been in any mall in the first world; be it in New York or Boston or London. I have been to the malls in those major cities and found that the mall at the KLCC is just like what one get at the malls there. So whiling the time there is a refreshing moment indeed. To me after living in the vicinity of the city of Kuala Lumpur for more than forty years the mall is part of my living culture and I am enjoying it.

As usual I drove the Honda to the parking lot at the basement of KLCC, took the lift to the concourse area and make my way to the nearest shopping outlet there.  It was just before lunch time and the mall is already throng with folks enjoying their day. I browse through the M & S outlet and did not find anything I like so I move on. Took the lift to the fourth floor and went to the bookstore Kinokuniya. 

And while browsing for books at Kinokuniya I chance got into talking to a young pretty woman who was looking for books too. We talk on books and other subjects that seem to popup as we go along. She has an open mind thus the chat flows along. It was real nice to get to chat to such a bright mind of Malaysian, the generation of my kids. A stranger in one moment and now a friend. Life is indeed beautiful when one meet someone who could articulate well and have an open mind on subject that some folks may find too sensitive to talk to strangers but here two strangers did talk with ease and enjoying that exchange of information and ideas. After a while we parted. I then continue to browse along and end buying a book. Then went to buy some cake at Bisou to take home. While waiting for the cake been packed she appears again and had a look at the book that I had bought and then left smiling. It was just like old friends passing by. One of those beautiful moment in time that passes by as we journey on in life. 

Have a nice day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The city of Kuala Lumpur...

This is an image of the city as seen through my lens.  Taken using the mirrorless camera Fujifilm with a 230  mm lens. At 8.08 am today 9.5 2023. Enjoy it folks.

Halwa Maskat...

Sudah lama tidak merasai Halwa Maskat. Sangat sukar untuk dapat dibeli dipasaran pada masa ini. Puas dicari tetapi yang dapat tidaklah sesedap yang dibuat sendiri. Ini kerana bukan senang hendak membuatnya. Pertama hanya boleh dibuat dengan mengunakan Periok atau Belanga Tembaga. Belanga tredisi ini masih dibuat di Terengganu dan boleh dapat dibeli di Pasar Payang di Kuala Terengganu. Mengodel dan mengacawnya tampa berhenti mengambil masa tidak kurang dari tiga jam. Oleh itu hanya dengan menguna Belanga Tembaga yang tebal ini sajalah dapat menjamin juadah tredisi ini betul betul menjadi. Seminggu sudah NekNyang siapkan bahan bahan nya dan pada pagi Sabtu 7.11.20 ini bersama dengan anak dan cucu telah dapat dibuatnya. Alhamdulillah. Memang sedap. Recipe nya adalah turunmenurun dari Ayah saya yang membuat juadah ini sebagai makanan istimewa dihidang dan dijual direstaurannya di Kuantan pada setiap bulan Ramadan. Nasib baiklah isteri saya Asmah pada masa itu berumor dalam leng

The Sunrise at Teluk Cempedak...

We were in Kuantan for a short holiday. As usual I always take the time to watch the sunrise at Teluk Cempedak; a beach that I call my own. I grew up playing on that sandy beach from the age of seven years old and I felt in love with the sea. So going to that beach is a ritual that I never missed to do whenever I am in Kuantan.  Early that Saturday morning of September 3, 2016 I woke early and with my nephew driving we left for the beach at around 6.30am. According to the data I had the sun would rise at Teluk Cempedak at 7.01am that morning. When we arrived at the beach there were already others there waiting for the sun to rise. I had brought my latest camera the Canon EOS M10 with me. It is a Mirrorless camera, the new new generation of the DSLR. It is much smaller than the DSLR and have interchangeable lens. As soon as I got there I walk along the beach and enjoy the freshness of the morning air. Yonder at the horizon I could see some light as the the sun makes it